Data protection declaration
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- Responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) is münch Travel Management Consulting, owner: Oliver Münch, Heidmühlenweg 16, 25336 Elmshorn, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our external data protection officer can be reached at the following address: Christopher Schack, Tel.: +49 (0)4121 - 6409331, email: email@example.com.
- When you contact us by e-mail or by using the contact form, the data provided by you (e.g. your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that is generated in this connection once the storage of the data is no longer necessary. If there are legal storage obligations, we will restrict the processing.
- If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the particular processes. We will also name the predefined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz, Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel, Germany, phone number: 0431 988-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org, about the processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data while visiting our website
- If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
(b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services (in particular a contact form and language settings) which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
- If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. a GDPR), you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have notified it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case, if the processing is not necessary in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is outlined by us in each case with the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned objection, we will examine the facts and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Certainly, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: Oliver Münch, Heidmühlenweg 16, 25336 Elmshorn.
§ 6 Integration of Google Fonts
- On this website, we use Google Fonts. These are fonts provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, ("Google") on their servers. This enables us to offer you a comfortable and visually appealing use of the website. The legal basis for the associated necessary data transfer is Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you need to log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation occurs in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact Google.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.